Taxi (oz719)


Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - plan thumbnail

About this Plan

Taxi. RC IC from Graupner for .15-.40 engine. Graupner kit # 4625.

Update 16/10/2015: Added building instructions in English, thanks to Dries.

Update 29/02/2016: Added building instructions in German and exploded-view, thanks to FrankBehrens.

Update 03/05/2018: added kit review from Radio Modeller, October 1972, thanks to RFJ.

Update 20/02/2020: Added decals zipfile, thanks to Patrick Urbain. These are in CDR format (Corel Draw).

Supplementary file notes

Further plan page (sheet # RC 75) showing details for RC varioprop installation, in German, added here with thanks to Hans-Ulrich Stacher. Also English and German building instructions, and exploded-view.
Kit review.


Did we get something wrong with these details about this plan (especially the datafile)? That happens sometimes. You can help us fix it.
Add a correction

Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - model pic


Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - pic 003.jpg
Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - pic 004.jpg
Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - pic 005.jpg
Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - pic 006.jpg
Taxi (oz719) from Graupner  1966 - pic 007.jpg

Do you have a photo you'd like to submit for this page? Then email

User comments

An awesome flying model! Superb on 3 channels. Flown with both a .29 and .40; it handles the power very well. One of the very best 3-channel trainers I have ever flown. Original kit model has fuselage formers made of balsa ply!
rhewert - 26/10/2013
Dear Steve, I buld the TAXI 1966 von Graupner, with the plan of the site OUTERZONE [see more pics 003, 004]. Thanks for the plan. I fly it with a 4 cc OS Fsr Abc , weight total = 1250 gram. My site in the internet Greets,
Julien - 02/11/2013
Hello. Here is the scan of the German instruction from TAXI 1. I made a scan from the original one, from my unbuilt TAXI 1 ... :D TAXI 1 was my first RC Plane. It was built by my grandfather at his lifetime and I finished it. The TAXI was killed while I flew it with a 6,5ccm webra blackhead... :D The kit from the TAXI 1 is unbuilt and was a very cheap auction at ebay. I had to buy it...
FrankBehrens - 29/02/2016
Hi, Here is a photo of the Taxi Graupner rebuilt according to your plans [pic 005]. Fitted with an electric motor. Kind regards,
Willi Blick - 07/05/2020
Hi there, I hope all is well. This is a picture of my Graupner TAXI been build from your plans I have tried to make it as authentic as I could [main pic, 007].
Tailplane and fin separates as well as the undercarriage are removable for easy transportation should I need to, please feel free to use it in your pic gallery.
I’m about completing the RCM New Era III model as well as the Veron Piper Cherokee 180, all three models I have owned and build in the 1980’s.
Thank you for your fantastic website and thank you for bringing all those forgotten nostalgic models back to life, please keep up the good work. Many thanks. Kind regards,
Chris Antoniou - 13/07/2020
Add a comment



Download File(s):
  • Taxi (oz719)
  • Plan File Filesize: 418KB Filename: Graupner_Taxi_oz719.pdf
  • Supplement Filesize: 1115KB Filename:
  • Supplement Filesize: 1163KB Filename: Graupner_Taxi_oz719_Explosionszeichnung.pdf
  • Supplement Filesize: 647KB Filename: Graupner_Taxi_oz719_Fernsteuerung_einbau.pdf
  • Supplement Filesize: 3791KB Filename: Graupner_Taxi_oz719_instructions_English.pdf
  • Supplement Filesize: 6620KB Filename: Graupner_Taxi_oz719_instructions_German.pdf
  • Supplement Filesize: 1392KB Filename: Graupner_Taxi_oz719_review.pdf
  • help with downloads


* Credit field

The Credit field in the Outerzone database is designed to recognise and credit the hard work done in scanning and digitally cleaning these vintage and old timer model aircraft plans to get them into a usable format. Currently, it is also used to credit people simply for uploading the plan to a forum on the internet. Which is not quite the same thing. This will change soon. Probably.


This model plan (like all plans on Outerzone) is supposedly scaled correctly and supposedly will print out nicely at the right size. But that doesn't always happen. If you are about to start building a model plane using this free plan, you are strongly advised to check the scaling very, very carefully before cutting any balsa wood.


Terms of Use

© Outerzone, 2011-2020.

All content is free to download for personal use.

For non-personal use and/or publication: plans, photos, excerpts, links etc may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Outerzone with appropriate and specific direction to the original content i.e. a direct hyperlink back to the Outerzone source page.

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site's owner is strictly prohibited. If we discover that content is being stolen, we will consider filing a formal DMCA notice.