Electric RTP Flying
by Peter Bullivant
Complete. Interesting book covering 1970s methods of flying indoor RTP electric models. Electric Round The Pole flying explained at length with lots of useful diagrams and photographs, notes on DC motors, circuits, power sources, speed controllers and the design and construction of a sturdy central pylon. Also includes 4 plans: the Wild Wasp, Voltswagon, DH 88 Comet twin racer, and the Chilton DW1a.
Read the complete text online:
- Electric Round the Pole Flying - a new idea?
- Setting up the ELECTRICS
- Choosing the MOTOR
- Installing the MOTOR
- Fitting the PROPELLER
- What can be flown?
- R.T.P. Progress in the Clubs
- Appendix 1. Building the Voltswagon
- Appendix 2. Building the Wild Wasp
- Appendix 3. Electric R.T.P. Manoeuvres contest
- Appendix 4. Flying Scale Kits suitable for conversion.